This hydrofoil has the VENTO 111 race performance using the VENTO 101 mast.
The 101R is the Moses ultimate weapon for speed with its high modulus 101 cm mast. It is extremely stiff and still allows a high heeling angle to get maximum lift upwind while allowing the rider to maintain control and stability. The 639 wing uses a relatively short span yet has plenty of lift with an amazing upwind angle. The natural trim will not require you to constantly push with your back leg.
- 1x Mast Vento 101
- 1x MFW-18 - Fuselage
- 1x MW639-18 - Race front wing 639mm
- 1x MS483-18 - Stabilizer 483mm
- 3x Flat head screw M6x20mm
- 2x sockert head cap screw M6x20mm
- 2x Flat head screw M6x16mm
- 2x Socket head cap screw M6x50mm
- 2x Washers Ø6,4xØ18x1,6mm
|Front Wing Span||639mm|
|Front Wing Root Chord||122mm|
|Front Wing Aspect Ratio||7|
|Stabilizer Root Chord||85mm|
|Stabilizer Aspect Ratio||7,6|